Yes! I’m inspired! The thoughts of colors, textures, patterns, furniture and everything about interior styling, decoration, and #design makes me feel alive and kicking!
So, what are the Top 10 things that I #Love?
- Colors! I like matching pastels with one dark #color as an accent. I search for different hues in Pinterest and mix and match them and it looks cool! I also use the app ‘Color Harmony’ you just attach any picture you want and it will detect all the color #palette in the picture. Isn’t that amazing? It’s free in android only. For Apple iOS, you can download ‘Paint Harmony’
- Bohemian themed room! who doesn’t anyway? The woods and plants combined with white canopy and macrame accents and geometric-shaped pendant lights. Then imagine your carpet has bold colors with gorgeous patterns and partner it with a colorful bluish-orangey blanket. Oh, so boho!
- Geometric patterns! Be it in pillows, blankets, furniture, frames, and everything! These type of Patterns adds a little spice to your #space. Try it on your room, trust me you’ll love it.
- I’m obsessed with Eiffel tower. It’s so gorgeous and it fits any room and in almost any theme you want.
- Coastal theme! It’s about the beach, sand, seashells, starfish and turquoise ocean. It’s so mesmerizing and relaxing.
- Faux Furs. It softens a space. Try buying some furry pillow and faux fur carpet, it would instantly give your room a classy feel.
- Calligraphy. I love writing. As a left-handed, I feel that I can express my creativity in writing through calligraphy. I put it in frame and lo and behold, it’s an instant DIY (do it yourself) too.
- A Shabby-chic theme is love. It’s airy and girly and gives a laid-back feel. Those gorgeous pastels in this theme are to die for.
- Colorful Beads! I love to mix and match different beads to form a beautiful bracelet or necklace. You can check out Roch Creations for my hand-crafted accessories.
- Rustic theme. The very famous theme! Some even use it during weddings and party. Rustic feel is like bringing in the woody forest to your room with a little touch of modern to enhance the space. I just love it!
So there it is! So, what’s your Top ten love? Share it with me by posting on the comment box below.
Happy Designing Everyone!